Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013




Oscars 2013.    This year, I feel like all the celebrities were so kind to each other.  There were endless praises for their peers as they accepted their Oscar.   Nice!  And I loved Jennifer Lawrence, her dress, her sense of humor.  What a charming woman.   She brushed off her little fall and accepted her Oscar with a class.   She was totally worthy of an Oscar.  Loved it!   Full disclosure, this was only movie I saw among the nominated films.

Enjoyed the evening with Chocolate Passion as I watched celebrities who seems have deprived themselves of sweet indulgence to fit into that perfect dress.  What shame, they didn’t know about Chocolate Passion, the chocolate and raspberry aromas were flirting with me.  What love! (I didn’t add any milk or sugar, so zero (0) calorie!)  It just hit the spot as I dreamt away writing my Oscar acceptance speech, just in case I win… 
 
>>Chocolate Passion....