Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Under the weather



Is it just me or do all of us wait for nighttime to have a moment to ourselves? Finally, my house is quiet and I can relax with my journal and my cup of tea. Tonight, I've decided on Sothian's Ginger Citron. For me, nothing tames winter's bite like green tea with ginger and lemon. Yes, it's green tea so it does have caffeine, but it's just the spark I need to brave the long night. Our green teas are always smooth.  For me, that one cup of Ginger Citron and I feel like my sinuses are clear and my throat and belly are warmed. As for the zest of lemon, I'm sure you'll agree, it makes everything better!   I also find that ginger helps to settle my stomach in those uncomfortable days, if you know what I mean!

Since it's not served piping hot, our Green tea is my first choice when I want to nestle in and enjoy every sip.